I'm Back!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meredith

Aquarium Advice Addict
We went to Vegas this week for a few days. It was GREAT!! The heat was amazing. My parents couldn't handle it so we stayed indoors most of the time but my husband and I went out and soaked it up as much as we could. We did gamble a bit, and lost it all. But it was SO fun! We were staying at the Luxor so we went and saw the Blue Man group. The show was amazing. We were blown away. We never got more than 4 or 5 hours of sleep at a time while we were there, but it was worth it. Anyway, here are some pics for those interested. I cant wait to go back!! :D :D :D
http://www.photolocker.net/gallery.php?u=Feather&g=vegas

I went there about two years ago and it was very hot, but at least its not humid like here in Florida. We had relatives who lived there, so we stayed with them. Did you see the aquariums at Mandalay Bay? we didn't have enough time. :(

I wanted to go see the shark reef that I saw advertised everywhere, but we never made it :cry:

Welcome back Meredith!!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Thanks for sharing. :D

Great pics! I like Kirk's sense of humor in the wax museum, I do that sort of thing too. The JLo pic is priceless! :mrgreen:

The wax museum was really fun. When you squeeze Jlo's bottom, lights in her cheeks come on so it looks like she is blushing. It was SO funny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom