I'm wondering of I can add live rock at this point

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xpbcrushx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm starting a tank and I have a few pieces of tufa rock in there and I've added dead shrimp. The ammonia is at 2 ppm right now and I'm wondering of I can add live rock at this point. it's a 10 gallon
thank yew for reading

xpbcrushx said:
I'm starting a tank and I have a few pieces of tufa rock in there and I've added dead shrimp. The ammonia is at 2 ppm right now and I'm wondering of I can add live rock at this point. it's a 10 gallon
thank yew for reading

Yes, actually would have made more sense to have the live rock in before you started the dead shrimp but now is fine.

Schism said:
Yes, actually would have made more sense to have the live rock in before you started the dead shrimp but now is fine.

Thank you :D n yes haha I shoulda put it in first but I live in Hawaii and I diddnt think it was possible to get any..until I found someone else who was breaking down his tank. Tyvm

Lol i would find it kinda sad if you couldnt get live rock in hawaii but we can get it in the states lol

Schism said:
Lol i would find it kinda sad if you couldnt get live rock in hawaii but we can get it in the states lol

.... You mean the continental US, right? Haha sorry just saw that and thought "hawaii is a state.." :lol: sorry couldn't help myself

paytertot said:
.... You mean the continental US, right? Haha sorry just saw that and thought "hawaii is a state.." :lol: sorry couldn't help myself

Yeah i feel stupid lol i guess main land would have been better

Back
Top Bottom