Imma Weirdo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flossie

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok I'm really starting to feel like a weirdo now. I think I'm getting a little to addicted to the hobby. For one thing it's 4:44am and I'm STILL on AA. Secondly I cannot hold one conversation without bringing up fish. Thirdly ( he he ) I find myself way to excited that I can use an air hose to syphon and vac up fish food and waste. I find it very entertaining ... Fourthly I feel like I'm stalking myself. 5thly I'm sad when I dont get replies/comments on here. SixLet I live posting threads ( obviously ) 7th I'm on AA more than fb. 8th im constantly on CL!! please God let someone post FREE 75/90 gallon!!! Ha ha Ok this weirdo needs sleep... Everyone lock up your fish cause I'm on the loose!!!!! Wahahahaha

i talk fish ALL the time, even wore out my family with fish talk lol, everyone i meet i ask if they raise fish ( i know that IS weird lol ) and i tell them i do, fish is my passion, hobby, and life.. i cant go without any fish lol. went 4 months without fish and that was well lets say my roomate gets irritated everytime i asked if i could set up a tank lol. but been on my own for gosh i think 4 months now? i LOVE It!

Back
Top Bottom