In Loving Memory of Gunther

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NinjaNomad196

Aquarium Advice Freak
Gunther (Turkaslovia) McFinn passed away this morning. He is my first "successful" fish, and is the reason I joined the forums.

I got him last year at the end of March with 2 other (late) platy. He was mine, and my brothers each got one. We didn't know better, and had him in a one gallon. 2 died, and I got frustrated, running here to ask why my fish wouldn't last. Learning from my mistakes, I never gave up, and neither did he. I had no money but my mom/dad bought me a 10 gallon in late-November 2013. He lasted that long in a 1-gallon, and I was proud.

Overtime, Gunther met many friends, 2 of my 3 others are from when I got the ten gallon, and remember him. I loved Gunther, and he is my profile picture. I can never thank him enough for all the joy/memories and not giving up. My rosy-cheeked platy pal is now swimming with all my past fish:
-2 Goldfish
-1 Guppy
-1 Molly
-3 Catfish
-2 ADFs
-1 Betta

Thank you...

-Sincerely,
Your pal, Noah

Sorry for your loss :(

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Thanks both. In the future I plan on getting a tank with 3 platy, that look just like my original 3.

Back
Top Bottom