Indian Almond Tree seeds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MMantelli

Aquarium Advice Addict
Sorry if this is in the wrong place not sure where it belongs if it is in the wrong section will a mod please move it.

Ok so I ordered some Indian almond tree seeds and they just came in. I plan on growing these so I can collect the leaves for future breeding projects. I live in central Florida I don't know what zone but I was wandering what time of the year should I plant theese and does anyone know a solid way to germinate them? Any tips and ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Dude I think you would have been better to buy young trees lol It takes a loooonnnggg time to grow a tree from a seed as I understand it!

Yeah, you might be waiting a long time to harvest leaves. Wish I could give you some pointers on growing them anyway, but I am a plant killer.

I know it takes a long time but it will also be quite a while before I will need them. LoL it would just be cool to be able to actually grow something from a seed. I suck at terrestrial plants anyways so it will be an experiance.

I meant to put this in the origional post

ForumRunner_20130719_170659.jpg
The customs form they came from India.

ForumRunner_20130719_170713.jpg
The box they were in

ForumRunner_20130719_170727.jpg
The seeds

Back
Top Bottom