info on a sixline wrasse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think there are other fish that will do a better job at eating the flatworms but from what ihear...flat worms may not be a problem

I hear the yellow wrasse is the better flatworm scavenger. I have been removing around 50 flatworms weekly with a dropper. A lot of work indeed :gangsta:

My guess would be either wrasses are succeptible to becoming lesbians, or succeptible to jumping out of the tank.

now thats funny lolol

Soo... wait.... can someone clear this up... has anyone else had any problems with a six line killing cleaner shrimp ??????? I just picked one up and have three cleaners...... I don't want him killing 'em......

well my cleaner just died 2 weeks ago...im not sure if my 6line killed him or not ......my hermits ate him quickly after he died.... but every thing else in the tank is doin great so i dont think it was parameters and the shrimp was my longest lived inhabitant.

my cleaner and six-line have been together for over 1 month now. everytime i watch the tank the only thing i see is the cleaner chasing the six-line to try and clean him. of course he'll/she'll have nothing to do with it :lol: . so far it's hard to say if i'd worry or not.

Back
Top Bottom