Input on my new tank.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hondatek

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey everyone . I would love to hear what other members think of my 180 gallon fowlr tank. It's cycling at the moment.any input is appreciated.

I love it. One of the best I have seen. Very very good start. Is this for the puffer or are you doing something else?

Lots of nooks and cranny for your little dude to explore. He's gonna love it!

Thanks everyone. Yea this is going to be my puffers new place. The open area on the left side of the tank is supposed to be for him. I maybe will get 2 or 3 other fish. And Terrence I don't think porc chops fat butt is making it through most of those holes lol.

I just had my Lfs order me 3 50# boxes and also got over 40# of what they had in stock. About another 20 to 30 lbs was free from a friend. It's all caribsea reef rock except what was free.

Yea I got a baby dwarf lion and put it in my current tank when I got the 180. Plan on a sailfin tang and was thinking about a snowflake eel but they still creep me out a little. Might try a powder brown and have those four fish.

Mr x I have a quick question . What's your opinion on adding another tang to my tank in a month or two. Would you say that would make me overstocked ? Current fish are porc puffer , sailfin tang, zebra lion and, heniochus .

I would say you would be ok, but that porcupine puffer is pretty big. I'd just keep an eye on things (parameters and behaviors), but I'd add the fish.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom