intresting idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tropicfishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Ok I have a custom made 1958 Gibson Explorer guitar, except mine is made to be liquid filled, I'm sure you can already tell where this is going lol, instead of putting fish in it, what about some kind of really low maintence plant lol wouldn't that be awesome lol

yeah, I think its an acyllic type material, the inside has these chamber type things that the liquid is held in, on the bottom near the guitar output jack is a screw off knob so you can put what ever you want in it, I sometimes use red food coloring and everclear for a blood effect, like rob zombies guitar player does lol

how about central cool plant and a bunch of little fish like neon tetras to move around

kaz said:
how about central cool plant and a bunch of little fish like neon tetras to move around

:lol: And how exactly would you be feeding the fish/not stressing them out the least bit by playing your guitar? :p

I honestly wouldn't put any plants or fish in A custom made '58 Gibson man. Wouldn't want to mess it up in any way. If you want liquids in there pour some champagne in or something, so you can have a sip while playing :wink:

We need pics!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom