Inverts for 2gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CephalopodCove

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have a small 2 gallon tank with a few live plants and sand substrate. It was going to be for some Rabbit snails I was planning to breed till I had a larger tank but the seller told me 5 days after my order that they were out of stock. I'm currently working on a Sulawesi native tank. I have a thread in the freshwater native section if you have ideas on that. But what I'm looking for here is any suggestions on inverts that would be small enough and happy enough in this tank. I'd hate to see it go to waste. I'm pretty open to any inverts you can think of.

I have a small 2 gallon tank with a few live plants and sand substrate. It was going to be for some Rabbit snails I was planning to breed till I had a larger tank but the seller told me 5 days after my order that they were out of stock. I'm currently working on a Sulawesi native tank. I have a thread in the freshwater native section if you have ideas on that. But what I'm looking for here is any suggestions on inverts that would be small enough and happy enough in this tank. I'd hate to see it go to waste. I'm pretty open to any inverts you can think of.

RCS. Or Sulawesi Shrimp

Back
Top Bottom