Is a 300g upgrade TOO big?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wouldn't even had wasted the time creating this thread. If I had the option to buy a 300g it would be done. ;)

Seriously though, if you can get a decent price on it, try it. If it doesn't work out, sell it and get your money back.

slitherbomb said:
Exactly what I was thinking. Don't waste a 300g on a freshwater tank. Make it a full blown reef if you're going to get it. You could get mostly any fish you would want.

It's not a waste to use it for fresh water it's a matter of preference I would chose cichlids all day long

I called back and the tank is gone. :-( I kinda figured that. Probably for the best since I'm still unsure of going that large. lol 180 or 220 doesnt seem so big but for some reason anything more just seems to scream out "crazy fish lady" lol.

Thanks for the input everyone, I appreciate it. I also learned that most of the people who answered are crazy fish people who have no limits on tank sizes. :-D LOL

That's the fish that got away :(
My 180 seems super small now & I don't even own a larger tank then that
300 would've been an awesome tank

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom