is my anenome splitting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

issihavok

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
m not sure if he's splitting or something else is wrong w him

Attachments

• image-3979241.jpg
    image-3979241.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 102
  • image-518918130.jpg
    image-518918130.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 123
  • image-3208564147.jpg
    image-3208564147.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 113
Hi, welcome to the forum!

What size tank, what kind of lighting do you have? Do you have a better tank shot, maybe he's having trouble attaching to something..Did you feed him just recently would be my next question. Also how long have youhad him?

He looks very stressed to me. How old is your tank and as Carey asked what kind of lights to you have?

the tank size is 60 gallons all water levels are fine 0 nitrate 0 nitrite, there are 4 39 watt t5 ho lights on it. he is starting to look better could it have been because I moved him? also thanks for the invite Carey.

The lights might be ok, kinda depends on the fixture itself. Has he opened back up any? I also would have just placed him once and left him to his own devices. Nems WILL move when and if they want. Very unpredictable animals. They will move to where the light is what they want and the flow as well.

Any new pictures of him if he has improved? or does he still kinda look like a little lump?

usually mine will do that a 10 hrs after i feed it, they will close up like that to take in the nutrients and then remove the waste when they are done.

I think it was because he was digesting he's back up and looking nice also the bleached color kind if went away thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom