Is my filter to strong for this 20 gallon?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diamonte

Aquarium Advice Activist
I got a used filter about a week ago for my 20 gallon tall.. After a started up the tank the first day I got it , the next day I went in got 9 Ghost Shrimp ....The filter I have on it is a Regent AquaTech 30-60 gallon 2 way Filter..Now every one to two days I loose a Ghost Shrimp...And when I wake up the dead ones are on the filter suction tube...This this filter to strong for any Shrimp

I got a used filter about a week ago for my 20 gallon tall.. After a started up the tank the first day I got it , the next day I went in got 9 Ghost Shrimp ....The filter I have on it is a Regent AquaTech 30-60 gallon 2 way Filter..Now every one to two days I loose a Ghost Shrimp...And when I wake up the dead ones are on the filter suction tube...This this filter to strong for any Shrimp

Ghost shrimp are mass bred and usually weak. I myself never had good luck with them either. :ermm: You could do an intake sponge of an output mod if you are really concerned its the filter.

Back
Top Bottom