Is my platy pregnant?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
image-1468431290.jpg

That's the tank, I'm not really sure what you mean by rimless. The guy in the FS said it had a good filter. I wanted to get a good filter as its a small tank I know it can be hard to keep the water balance right.

That's the tank, I'm not really sure what you mean by rimless. The guy in the FS said it had a good filter. I wanted to get a good filter as its a small tank I know it can be hard to keep the water balance right.

Does it have a black rim around the frame of the tank? Can you get me a picture from above?

No it doesn't its just glass so yes I'd assume rimless would describe it :) not with the tank at the moment.

No it doesn't its just glass so yes I'd assume rimless would describe it :) not with the tank at the moment.

Oo that's a score! Do you know the brand of this tank? How much did you pay for it? I'm looking for a small rimless tank. I think it's most likely a fluval of some sort.

This ones made by love fish. It was 45 GBP. The filter is all enclosed in the back so you can't see it at all. And then it has a glass lid as well. And a clip on blue led light.

This ones made by love fish. It was 45 GBP. The filter is all enclosed in the back so you can't see it at all. And then it has a glass lid as well. And a clip on blue led light.

That's a bit pricey. Well, the fluval is even more. It seems just like the fluval though. As to stocking, I would either do a planted shrimp tank (check the LED specs. Might be able to grow decent plants.), or a planted betta, or a planted betta/shrimp combo.

Back
Top Bottom