Is that a Nudi?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
I saw this thing emerge from my colonies of Green Zoo's it's almost camouflaged.... I hope he a good guy....

img_957594_0_da9ed987da76c3d9422f925c1f8ec89e.jpg

that would be my guess. They are often amazingly camouflaged critters. If you see it again I would catch it while you can until someone determines if it is a good guy or a bad guy. Typically nudis are not good guys, but who knows. It certainly is a really neat looking critter! (and nice zoos too).

He seems harmless.... I saw him twice before I took the last picture looks like he came in on the zoo as a hitch hiker... Seem as if he keeping the zoo's clean....

S$%#!!!! Excuse me... Now I see why he is the color he is so he goes un-notice.... Time to search and destroy.....

It will consume your zoanthids in time, but he has a nice supply at least XD Most nudi's mimic what they eat; camouflaged very well.

I'm sure it will be hanging around/within that variation of zoanthid so no it shouldn't be too difficult. :)

Sweet hopefully I can get him with some tweezers.... but I kind of liked the little guys all camoed out like that.... That was pretty cool to see but not cool for him to eat up $100 worth of Zoanthias.... That colony is way bigger than it looks....

Back
Top Bottom