Is that Tree Real or Memorex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Real or Fake?

• Real

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fake

• ceramic table top tree

• don't decorate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReefRaff

Aquarium Advice Addict
Just wondering what your take is on christmas tree's? I like the real ones because I can stick a stand on it and have it upright in 20 min, and, It's real! LOL. We have a fake one but it takes atleast six hr's to get it up and looking deacent. My vote is for real. 0X

How bout no tree.

We had a tree our first year in our house and then last year we had no tree. Just never got around to it. THis year we will forgo a tree because of three adverntious kittens that would most definatly get in it and tip it over causing me to do some not so nice things to the kittens. :wink: :mrgreen: :| :oops:

When I lived with a college buddy we acutally had a fake tree and we would never take it down. We would carry it downstars and put a sheet over it and when it was time we carried it upstars and took the sheet off.

Presto wamo. Decorated tree.

Fake, and I got it looking good in about an hour. Don't like the idea of cutting down trees for temporary use, nor the fire hazard.

REAL!!!
Fake trees look just that FAKE.
Who wants a plastic tree?
Do you get plastic presents?

Now in reefrunners case I can understand.
:D :D

I dont have one but when i get my own place itll be fake....why buy a new tree every year and then have to clean up a mess afterwards ;) Plus those fiber optic ones are nifty ;)

My wife and I have our first Christmas tree up and it's fake. We plugged in a pine scented renuzit air freshener so it smells like the real thing :wink:

I have always been a real tree kinda guy but now we have vaulted ceilings (23 ft at the top) So I didn't want the renewed expense of real nor the hassle. So this year (and every year hereafter) we opted for a 12 and half footer pre lit with 2500 lights. I'll post a pic in the other thread tomorrow morning.

Don't Decorate...Just like FF said, I have 2 adventurous kitties that will ultimately tear it down.. 8O

My vote is for fake trees. We have a really nice one that we just got last year. It's already pre-lit. I'm very allergic also and would be in the ER in no time.

We also have 3 table-top trees: a ceramic one that lights up with a regular light bulb inside, a fiber optic one that changes colors, and a small, fake one that I decorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom