Is there tank size Artifical Reefs **(updated)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rocket2001

Aquarium Advice Freak
I'm planning on setting up my 90gal as a FOWLR but I was in the Rain Forest Cafe the other day and saw their tanks there. they had incredible imitation reefs in these huge tanks...I sure they were custom made and rather expensive..but I was wondering if there are companys out there that make full tank size fake reefs that you could just put into the size tank you have. Sort of like instant reef just add fish.

Im not sure how they do it but their tanks were very clean...no algea anywhere. i'm sure they have profesional cleaners come in weekly. The tanks were huge...at least 500gal each and prbably about 75- 100 fish in each. Im sure the fake reefs were probably made from molded resin like most fish tank decor. So does anyone know where to find a company that makes these?

In case anyone was interested I found a company the makes custom fake reefs...they sell the individual corals and the sell the reef base with corals that you can choose. It looks pretty interesting...Im definatly cgoing to reserech it when i set up my 90gal SW.
here's the site :http://www.livingcolor.com/home.cfm

Fish freek I'm sure its mega expensive but what would you estimate the cost of setting up a reef tank in the traditional way...live rock, corals..etc etc.

Back
Top Bottom