Is this HC?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think so. HC has smaller leaves and they aren't as spread out as that. It would help if you could give a size reference. It could be HM, which grows taller than HC. How fast did it grow? HC is a pretty slow growing plant...

The leaves are 3-4mm long and 2-3 mm wide with about 1cm stem between them. If not HC what do you think it is. I've been looking a pics and it all looks the same! Lol

maxwellag said:
I don't think so. HC has smaller leaves and they aren't as spread out as that. It would help if you could give a size reference. It could be HM, which grows taller than HC. How fast did it grow? HC is a pretty slow growing plant...

I posted above. I only bought it 3 days ago so I don't know how fast it grows yet.

It is pretty hard to tell the difference. Maybe give it a few days and see if it grows any taller. The first picture is HC, and the second is HM.

I'm thinking it might be micranthemum umbrosum. It's stems can grow up to 30cm tall. I think the best way to identify is to just wait and see how tall it grows. :)

Back
Top Bottom