Is this tank for real???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmg213

Aquarium Advice Regular
Im not a saltwater person, but I saw this tank and it looks like it was just built to look cool...which they did a great job of, but it doesnt look like it is very functional. The lighting looks like it would be limited and I dont see any sort of filtration even though they say "A high-performance organic filtration system maintains a clean aquatic environment with minimal upkeep.”...just looks "fishy" to me...sorry, couldnt resist that one. ;)

http://mocoloco.com/archives/000512.php

I think its cool, but there are no pumps, skimmers etc attached that I could see. It looks like they filled it with water and fish and took some pics. I can't see this working. How would the big fish turn around.....

Don't worry about it, someone will merge the topics soon enough..

Those aquariums look really cool but can't be good for the fish :?

Those pics look very Computer Generated to me.

Not only that, The tanks appear to be all of a few inches wide, A fish will barely fit in there, much less be able to turn around.

and not only that, but you would need structural iron work in the ceiling to be able to support the weight of a real tank, and I think you'd need more than 4 cables to do it.

Back
Top Bottom