Its been done before but.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

imrandome1

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well i got some fancy guppies last week, 3male's and 6 females and 1 of the females was soooo fat, anyway i woke up this morning, turned the lights on and there they were, little mini fish swimming around, it was so cute, 10 seconds later, the gourami cam along, lol well i have 1 left now, but next time i'll get a breeding pen or something, i just wonted to let people now that i managed to breed my fish (although not much to it lol) it was the first time ever :) so im happy!!!! :)

Update awwww just seen 2 more :)

congrats!
I was really excited when I had guppy babies (even though they were feeder guppies) I had my guppies in with my firebelly newt, and i went to clean out the tank and i noticed two little eyeballs with fins swimming around. I moved all the guppies into my 2gal and they are doing fine. I love how exciting fish can be, even if they are just doing what is natural to them. Anyway, congrats on your new little guppies. I hope no more of them get eaten.

I'm the same way with my egg layers. when I see the mom and dad swimming with the fry around the tank. It's abeautful thing to see all sound see once.

Thank you, i felt so happy, like something finally went right, but they are all gone now, hungry gourami i think lol, il get a little breeding pen for them next time, it was so much fun to watch them wiggle around, cant wait for the next batch, although another female is fat so..... anytime now i guess :) :)

Aww, don't worry. Soon you'll have more than you know what to do with, especially if you you're going actually try to save the young'uns. Add some plants too. Java moss can spare a lot of babies.

Back
Top Bottom