It's been forever!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tifta

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys,

It's been a few years since the last time I posted here. I am actually getting back into the hobby, after getting married, moving, and having a baby. So I have been busy.

I have a 55 gallon planted tank, if you look at my profile I have pictures of it before, when it was running on diy co2, and EI method. I am ripping down the 55 gallon tank and starting over as we speak.

I just bought a Aquatec mini co2 reg and also a Finnex planted plus 24/7. I also got some substrate coming my way.

Just thought I'd drop by and say hey, and I am sure you will see me asking questions about something. I hope to find some good plants for sale here also.

Hello hi hey!!! New members basically all have the same plants so ask any of us for the super awesome planted starter pack of a lifetime;)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't remember the shipping being so much for Aquariumplants.com, plus they didn't have stargrass or Blyxia Japonic. Such a sad day.. lol

Is there another place that is around now days that is a little cheaper?
Also is there a site that sells dry ferts for a good price?

For plants you could post in the classifieds&for dry ferts check out GreenLeafAquariums(pps-pro&ei dosing packages available)..

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I don't remember the shipping being so much for Aquariumplants.com, plus they didn't have stargrass or Blyxia Japonic. Such a sad day.. lol

Is there another place that is around now days that is a little cheaper?
Also is there a site that sells dry ferts for a good price?

The last time I checked aquarium plants.com, they were doing 1 day air for the summer. That's too much for me, too.

I ended getting my bunch of Mayaca fluviatilis on eBay for less than $10 including shipping . eBay can be hit or miss and I've even gotten misidentified plants, but sometimes it's the best way to get something specific for a reasonable price. In this case, the plant arrived well packed, was correct, in good shape and is great.

Look on the classifieds here, too. There are some good plant packages from time to time. If you're interested in a small bunch of Bacopa australis, PM me.

For plants you could post in the classifieds&for dry ferts check out GreenLeafAquariums(pps-pro&ei dosing packages available)..

Thanks, I couldnt remember where I bought my last ferts from, and now you reminded me that it was Greenleaf.. :D

The last time I checked aquarium plants.com, they were doing 1 day air for the summer. That's too much for me, too.

I ended getting my bunch of Mayaca fluviatilis on eBay for less than $10 including shipping . eBay can be hit or miss and I've even gotten misidentified plants, but sometimes it's the best way to get something specific for a reasonable price. In this case, the plant arrived well packed, was correct, in good shape and is great.

Look on the classifieds here, too. There are some good plant packages from time to time. If you're interested in a small bunch of Bacopa australis, PM me.

I will have to check ebay. I never thought of looking on there. thanks.

Check out asaquatics on eBay,good seller with quality plants...also check out Han Aquatics on the web..

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom