James Bond (L007) went into the 55gl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

courtnee

Aquarium Advice Freak
It has been 10 days since he came home. I know I should of gave him another week or so in QT but he has been going only uphill and this weekend I will be working so much I won't have as much time to check on his water, feed him etc so I figure this was the time to get him over the last hump and into the 55gl. After my huge tank crash I figure it can not get much worse so I might as well just get it over with. My 29gl is clear for me to go fish shopping. I need to QT 8 serpae tetra so I have my group back in there.

I did this earlier this evening and it is 1230am and I took these pictures. He is doing great. I fed him bloodworms one last time by target feeding. Going to see if from here on out he can go get it himself. He is moving around the tank and not sulking like he was in the 29gl.

His fins are looking great and so is his eye. My spotted pim is behind him. TankBoss seems to think he makes good "cover" to hide behind since I had the light on.

5302007%20027.jpg

He is doing great. I have a wrecked ship that connects into another log that the spotted pim in the picture hangs out in. James moved right into the pim's spot! You look in there and the pim will get all excited and lay ontop of James. When you are not looking the pim sits on the very end of the log and her tail sticks out.

He is acting like a normal pleco :)

Back
Top Bottom