Jason's 10 gal Build Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, they're SO CUTE, but kinda expensive for you, I guess. My lfs has them for $4.50, though. Want me to buy them for you, ship em over? Lol. I kid, I kid.;)

Alright so i am going to hopefully get the water tested today, i put some food in there and then took it out hopefully to get the cycle going. I was thinking this one isnt going to take as long as te other ones because my plants, heater and driftwood all had good stuff on it so fingers crossed

Hey, haven't checked this thread in quite some time but decided to click the email today. Looks good with the black sand.

Alright so i am going to hopefully get the water tested today, i put some food in there and then took it out hopefully to get the cycle going. I was thinking this one isnt going to take as long as te other ones because my plants, heater and driftwood all had good stuff on it so fingers crossed
:shocked!:GOOD LUCK! My fingers crossed, too!

you could always pull some media from your other tank and use it to help the cycle along or float a sponge in the other tank for a few days and then put it in the 10.

I'm ready for more fish even though I said yesterday that I would not be adding any....I really want an angel...

An angel would go good in the tank but there is a possibility of a little munching, my seggustion is that you get a little one that cant eat the neons BTW i am getting neons for my tank

Back
Top Bottom