Jebo 182 protein skimme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cox519

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Any ideas how to use it,bought it NEW on ebay i guess instructions got lost in the mail and i have no idea how to use any help appreciated??

Ya.. i own a couple jebo products, they dont come with instructions... What I did is found what product they try to mimic, go to the companies web site and look at their online insturctions.

for example jebo has a skimmer that mimics the cpr backpack, i went to cpr's website and found the insturctions... As for the quality of jebo's stuff, its just like the real brand except a lot easier on your pocket, their version of the bakpak is exactly the same except it comes with a different powerhead... so i went on ebay, bought a maxijet 1200 for 7$ and saved a S**t load 8O

Um, I have the Jebo180 - mine came with instructions. I can't find any useful information for the 182, tho...

But if its anything like the 180, tube goes from skimmer to output connection on pump, little adapter goes on the intake of the pump, sponge filter on the adapter, and the air-intake tube goes on the adapter. Wish I could be more help... :?

Back
Top Bottom