Julidochromis and Leleupi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bersasigg

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So, I plan on getting she'll dweller and I needed to cycle my new tank. So I got some other fish I wanted and used them for the cycle. It included 1 julidochromis and 2 Lamprolongus Leleupi or lemon cichlids. Early on there was warring between all 3 but I managed to calm them down by rearranging the shells to the middle of the tank and rocks on either end. That got the Juli and larger Leleupi to stop fighting, but, the smaller of the leleupi is still picked on and secluded himself/herself to the top corner of the tank near the heater. Is there any way to get the other 2 stock let the 3 live its life in peace...?

More cover.
Build caves out of rock piles.Need at least 4 caves for 3 fish so the weakest has shelter after being ousted from his own..

That's the thing, I have 10 rocks in there with 2 separate structures on opposite ends of the tank. Tons of caves for hiding. Hmm... I'll have to rearrange and see if I can get a few more..

Back
Top Bottom