Just a cute picture for you!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GorJess

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here a really cool picture I got of my apple snails yesterday.. They have taken a while to come out of thier shell (excuse the pun) and now they are all getting along like a house on fire!!

Attachments

• image-2217665445.jpg
    image-2217665445.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 128
  • image-1215224752.jpg
    image-1215224752.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 114
  • image-470602936.jpg
    image-470602936.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 113
The big guy is roughly about 8cms or so the little ones around 3cms.. I have 2 jumbo and two little ones...
The fish try to eat his antler thingys

Those are gorgeous! I'm going to have to think about getting some someday. :)

Those pics are adorable!

I've got some magentas, and the older set are huge! I'd say ping pong to golf ball sized right now, while my newer guys are about marble size.
I've heard that they get to be about the size of a kids fist? I don't know how correct that is, but out of all the snails I've had they are definitely my favorites!

Have you had any trouble with your's being really dumb? I've caught a couple that got themselves sucked into my filter intakes. One was killed by it, the other has a cracked shell and was in shock for like 3 days, but has recovered now. (Looks like the shocked one has had a run in like that before, the previous owner had glued pieces of his shell together)

Glued his shell together??? Oh my god!! Is that even safe?

No mine are just all over each other constantly.. One of my jumbo ones died so now I only have 2 small and two jumbos. The small ones are too small to breed with the jumbos so I have only a 50/50 chance of knowing if they are of opposite sex.
They are pretty cool though.. Makes a good sight for a tank full of colourful fishes

I'd say their doing more than getting along lol, Thread rated "R" for coming out of their shells lol.
Great snails, keep taking care of them!!!

Back
Top Bottom