Just dropping by for a bit of Eye Candy and Amazement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i think that is the 950 tank that some one posted some pics of a few months ago. the guy i know was looking to buy a web page and put more on it. i guess he was also thinking of doing a 24 hour web cam on the tank.

wow. the webcam feature would be excellent! this guy has the best tank I have seen yet, I saw the original posting a few months back, and I am even more impressed now!

That is a 7 foot worm!!! Wow. that is scary!

I can't wait to go home so I can further disect this website! excellent site man! I plan on doing something similar for my tank (although on a much smaller scale of course)

Just spent about 45 min on this site. WOWWWWW!!! Words cannot describe it. 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Child says, "mommy I want". Then there is a sudden THUD sound. Child says, "mommy why did you hit me?"

I am suprised the tank only ran about 20K.

that seems rather cheap. He must be a real good do-it-your-selfer.

about 20K. that seems rather cheap. He must be a real good do-it-your-selfer.

Yea really, I'm sure there's some here with close to 10k invested in a ~200-300 gallon setup! Not bad for an 850, amazing looking setup!

Back
Top Bottom