just one species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricky 1

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Are there any "one species tank" people on here,if so could you tell me your choice of fish, fresh only, thanks .........

You could go with shell dweller chiclids. They are pretty fun

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice
They look cute MG, I am going for a 50 gallon long, so maybe too small. I should have put the tank size on sorry......

My husband has about 14 in a 20g. They are super tiny and there are tanks with over 30 fish with shells just stacked on top of each other xD

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Do something like an Oscar. Maybe not an Oscar exactly but one of the bigger fish. Or do 50 guppies and have fun watching them chase each other

Keep calm and drum on

I have an American flagfish species tank, although they are probably to small for what you are wanting.

Fishobsessed7

Money Can't Buy Happiness, But It Can Buy Fish Which Is Pretty Much The Same Thing

Thanks guy's, I was thinking mbuna but it depends on water hardness, they are so active but quite aggressive....

A really tiny shelldweller cichlid species is neolamprologus multifasciatus, it gets to like 2 inches long. Also if you put lots of rocks in the tank you could get some rockdweller cichlids, perhaps julidochromis dickfeldi?

Back
Top Bottom