just ordered my fish (and crayfish), im getting excited!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nottooslow

Aquarium Advice Regular
i just ordered two hammers cobalt blue lobsters, and about 20 assorted danios. hopefully there will be enough hiding places in my tank for the lobsters to coexist. its a 40 gallon breeder.

friday seems so far away now.

That's a lot of fish to be putting into a new tank all at one time. Is the tank cycled?

I love the lobsters and crays, but don't have an appropriate tank for them. Bummer.

Did you buy the danios as food? LOL

it is fishless cycled, and i had to order online, thats why so many at once, but im positive my filter and bb can handle the bio load. danios are cheap "testers" i have heard that some crayfish are docile, so if i have luck with the danios not being food, i will trade up for some prettier fish.

Mmmm, your lobsters will love snacking on those danios at night when the lights out.

Good luck. :) I wanted to get a couple of crayfish for my tank as well, but I just couldn't risk my neon tetras and glofish after seeing my friend's lobster holding a small fish with both claws and eating it like a corn on a cob. :(

Back
Top Bottom