Keep your fingers out of the tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They were idiots. Terribly, terribly stupid thing to do :crazyeyes:

Boys are dumb. I would know. I got stuck being one.

Honestly, I thinks it's more about stubborn than anything. Not to lump the psychology of all men into one basket, but we do have a tendency to refuse to take anyone else's word for it. We have to find out for ourselves. Especially if it might be painful.

HAHAHA! I don't think you are all dumb, it's more of you just don't think before you do something. ;)

Honestly, I thinks it's more about stubborn than anything. Not to lump the psychology of all men into one basket, but we do have a tendency to refuse to take anyone else's word for it. We have to find out for ourselves. Especially if it might be painful.

Amen. :silly:

LOL LOL. too funny you guys. reminds me of my hubby... tell him not to touch something and of course...he HAS to touch it. :rolleyes: i don't think he ever peed on an electric fence tho... :biglol:

LOL LOL. too funny you guys. reminds me of my hubby... tell him not to touch something and of course...he HAS to touch it. :rolleyes: i don't think he ever peed on an electric fence tho... :biglol:

I did once, didnt do nothing since I was grounded but I did run head first into an electric equine fence, yeah that put a nice bruise on me keister and a nice sunburn on my forehead.
Dont drink and chase the donkey, you will never win.

and you hubby is just like the rest of us men.

Dont drink and chase the donkey, you will never win.

Oh yes... any sort of mind alteration in the vicinity of farm animals leads to poor decision making.

Once, with a head full of fungus, I decided that I was going to take a nap with some sheep. They did not take to the idea. Fortunately nothing nearby was electrified, but I never did get that nap.

It is also fortunate that the rams were separate from the ewes, or it likely would not be so funny to me now.

Now, I'm the kind of idiot who would put my fingers in, just once, just to see how bad it was. I was the sort of kid who would put my fingers up to earwigs & crabs, lick 9 volt batteries, pee on electric fences, etc., because I had to know for sure. In a way, that tendency has not changed.

By the way, the electric fence thing; it's worse than you think.

C'mon on over and I'll let ya stick your fingers in there lol. I'll get some updated pics of him later.

Thankfully he hasn't bit me but my red wolf fish has. Luckily for me most of his teeth have falling out or it would have hurt lol. His teeth are starting to grow back though.

When he had teeth..

img_1110680_0_5f30065299039b8473f4168013377bb9.jpg

As he is now.. :D

img_1110680_1_9a2c35e807064354a0ef793b09d371ee.jpg

lol, make him some densers (or however you spell it). Have you collected any of the teeth?

BAHAHAHAA! Yeah, just find a good shark jaw and stick it in! ROFL!
Why did he lose his teeth? Biting through human bones? LOL JK

lol, make him some densers (or however you spell it). Have you collected any of the teeth?

Nope, he lost them well over a year ago and I never recalled seeing the teeth. I even cleaned out the aquarium pretty well when I moved and didn't see any.

Why did he lose his teeth? Biting through human bones? LOL JK

I'm not really sure. It seems as though he lost them when I stopped feeding him feeders, but I could be off on the time frame.

Some have suggested he's possibly growing a larger set but I highly doubt it. He lost his teeth when he hit around the 6" mark, he's now a little over 9" and basically full grown so I'm not expecting him to get a new mouth of teeth.

Anyway some updated pics lol. Shortly after the pic with no teeth he lost his one solo tooth. He now has that growing back as well as one on the opposite side.

img_1110976_0_a6a92087383cd2c1afe8cbf2da2a8f1a.jpg

The mala is about 12.5" now. He really slowed down in growth once he hit around the 11" mark. That and he will fast for a couple weeks at a time.

img_1110976_1_f099b17851e33e319816b9f1f6a8b896.jpg

Back
Top Bottom