Kevin's 36 gallon tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Check it (nitrate) tomorrow. Should be down as well.

Yeah I hope so. I was wondering if I could do a nitrate pad on one side and the phosphate on the other next time or if I have to do them both on both sides. If I can split them up it will make them last longer

Yeah I hope so. I was wondering if I could do a nitrate pad on one side and the phosphate on the other next time or if I have to do them both on both sides. If I can split them up it will make them last longer

Definitely split them up to make them last.

You understand what I'm meaning right. Have blue floss and them phosphate pad on one side then blue floss then nitrate pad on the other

Yeah, nitrite pad one side phosphate pad on the other behind the blue floss. That's the best way to go. You don't need 2 of each.

Yeah, nitrite pad one side phosphate pad on the other behind the blue floss. That's the best way to go. You don't need 2 of each.

Yeah right now I've got it in both would it be ok to pull one of each out and dry it out to use next time?

Yeah right now I've got it in both would it be ok to pull one of each out and dry it out to use next time?

That should be fine to do. Your levels on nitrate and phosphate aren't bad so 1 of each should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom