Khuli Loach one of my favs.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
New Khuli's are venturing out more. Dwarf Rainbow Tetras are coloring up nice. And I see I have some dwarf sag to replant too lol. IMG_1483320945.492225.jpg
IMG_1483320962.819211.jpgIMG_1483320986.255042.jpg

Yikes! :eek:

(Makes note to self: Make sure the canister for that new tank sits in a tub!)

Yikes! I keep meaning to do that but never get around to finding something that will fit in the cabinets. Last canister filter change the uv bulb had rusted out at connections. I guess normally in an air pocket as connections are not sealed but still glad I had never bothered to switch it on.

Racheal O'leary the queen of nano fish,,i love her work on YouTube

Either lol tank is killer. Id say darker one. Really good love the fern.

How about the light one with the dark behind it, halfway up??? Otherwise, dark.

Lol your just talking crazy now. That would be like...work.

The light one is too thin. I would end up with a hard line.

If I layered window tint I could probably build it up for that look.

I'm far too lazy. Hahaha.

ROFL!!!!!!! I mean it - belly laugh.

I used one that was just tissue paper - nice quality paper but it looked pretty good, I think the pale blue one would be nice behind the clear one...

edit wrong pic
60074-albums9317-picture50084.jpg

Last edited:
That looks nice. My hubbie cut the black and helped me put it on the tank back. It's a thicker plastic. He likes it much better. I might try painting something this spring.

Last edited:
What material is it? I saw some double walled opaque plastic stuff at the hardware store, looks like a plastic cardboard type stuff. Not sure what is is SUPPOSED to be used for but I have an idea what I might use it for. :)

Back
Top Bottom