khuli loaches be crazy....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daveho

Aquarium Advice Freak
well i have had my loaches in the tank for about a month now and in there typical style i never saw them much but after the last week or so all 6 have become crazy brave, swimming for long periods in opem water and a few of them now like to swim against the current from the spray bar and jump out of the water! has anyone elce seen this??? readinigs are 0-0-20

daveho said:
well i have had my loaches in the tank for about a month now and in there typical style i never saw them much but after the last week or so all 6 have become crazy brave, swimming for long periods in opem water and a few of them now like to swim against the current from the spray bar and jump out of the water! has anyone elce seen this??? readinigs are 0-0-20

No never. Though some loaches behave wildly before an upcoming storm. It's mostly dojo's that are famous for that behavior.

Mine seem to swim almost constantly. I have had 4 of them for over a month and they swim from the bottom to the top and back down and dart across the back of the tank. Once the lights go off and the blues are on, they take to swimming more openly through out the tank. My peram's are perfect, they eat well when I feed them and all the other fish are completely normal. They have tons of places to hide including a nice hallowed out piece of driftwood. But mine be crazy, lol.

well sorry to tell you this mine can act in the same manner i have 9 khulis and 2 weather loaches they tend to get lost for a bit then its like a party swimming in a figure 8 pattern over and over or playing tag with the tank mates ...fun to watch:D

Back
Top Bottom