Killifish Eggs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hsherman1986

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hey everyone,

I just posted some eggs up on AquaBid. I am trying to raise money for a special event that is starting on January 1st. I will fill you guys in as to what once I make sure I can ;)

If any of you are interested in getting into killies, this is a great way to start. Check out my auctions. Local pickup is available to save on shipping, for those of you that live in the Dallas area. My auctions are open to all bidders though.

Here is the link to all my auctions:

http://www.aquabid.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?disp&viewseller&Aquariumgeeks

I will have other species coming soon as I continue to do collections, so keep an eye on my acutions ;)

Thanks for looking everyone!! If you have any questions, please feel free to email me, or ask here!!

Hey all!! This round has ended, but I just got done posting up some more!! I was also able to add a few new species to the list, so go check em out!!

Beautiful fish. Too bad I just tore down four of my freshwater tanks.

Great prices as well.

Burks said:
Beautiful fish. Too bad I just tore down four of my freshwater tanks.

Great prices as well.

Thanks!!

This round ends in less than 5 hours, so if anyone else has been eyeing them, GO BID!! :D

Alright, next round is up.

And while I am at it, might as well let you know what it is for. Danny and I are leaving on January 1st for a very special cross country trip. Danny speedskates with the Texas Flyers. He has decided that he wants to break the world record for skating from Jacksonville, FL to San Diego, CA. This is going to be a long, tiring journey, but will be so worth it in the end. He is already sponsored. We would just like to thank Bont and Eezefit for their support through this.

So, we are trying to raise up as much money as we can to pay for this trip. The fish spawn at the right times

We won't have any eggs available after Christmas, so if you want them, go get them

Thanks everyone!!

Algenco said:
What ph would I need to keep the Blue Gularis?

i keep mine in around 6.5, but i have friends that keep theirs in higher (around 7.5 ish). They aren't very demanding, so long as it is stable.

Back
Top Bottom