Kio 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow looks amazing. I didnt know you had a flame angel! And that fox has some great outlined colors!!! Good lookin tank youve got there

Thank you both. Just got the flame about 2 weeks ago. He's awesome. Was nervous, but hasn't touched a coral. We shall see.

FTMMWS said:
Looking good..Looks like a nice full tank ..
The angel is definitely a risk..good luck

Agreed... But wife wanted a bright orange fish. Only one I could think of. I keep it well fed.

Well on that same note, the foxface was a risk too... I guess I'll have to wait and see...

If they would work with your other stock, some Lyretail Anthias would look nice! They are pretty orange in color, and nice open water fish.

Flreefer said:
If they would work with your other stock, some Lyretail Anthias would look nice! They are pretty orange in color, and nice open water fish.

They would. Goin to be the last fish I add.

Gboy66 said:
Comon..take one for the team kio! Haha

Do you wear gloves when working in the tank?

Nope. He's gotten close a couple of times, so I look our for him.

Found a new store 45 min away. It's huge!!! Cheap corals at good sizes too. I did test my luck and got a blue tang... I know... But it was there for over 3 weeks and looks really awesome. I also got a goby in the overflow... Trying to figure out how imma get him out... Outta be fun...

Hondatek said:
No risk if you give the hippo a hypo qt period.

True... But it'll shorten his life.. Right? Plus if the other fish have it, no way he won't...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom