Knight gobies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have kept them with figure-eight puffers and they have done just fine as long as their is enough space and hiding places.

I've never kept those cuties, but I do keep bumble bee gobies. They should be kept in a brackish tank and that will limit their tank mates. Also depending on how large they get, may limit you to a larger tank with larger tank mates.

Cool, i might get one or two then. They can't be kept with bumble bee gobies right?

They can be kept with bumble bee gobies but just make sure the bumble bee gobies get some food too.Also make sure that the water is brackish with an sg around 1.005-1.0015.They also need a cave where they can go to hide.

Oh, ok. I emailed a place awhile ago and they toldme they couldn't be lept with bumble bee gobies, so i wasn't sure.

I have a knight goby in a brackish guppy tank with a sg of 1.005. Dittos on what azn_fishy55 said with the cave. Mine hides out in the cave a lot and comes out only when he feels comfortable. What size tank are we talking about? I would only keep the knight and bumble bee gobies together if it were a larger tank. Also, I would make sure to have several caves/hiding spots.

I would say a 10,15,0r 20 gallon would suit a kight goby and a few(5-8)bumble bee gobies.I say 5-8 bumble bee gobies because they tend to do better if in a aquarium with more than one bumble bee goby.Also as I said before,make sure the gobies got some food too or they will stave to death :cry: I also think they do better in planted tanks but then that is just my opinion.

I have them in a 30 gallon tank. I just have a dragon goby and two bumle bee gobies. I bought a knight goby today and they all seem to get along fine :).

Yeah,Dragon gobies,bb gobies,and knight gobies get along fine in the same tank.My only concern is that the dragon goby might get too big for the 30 gallon.

Back
Top Bottom