L-190

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Manateelover92

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I am looking for a L-190 (royal pleco) but I'm looking for a white and black one. I know they're out there, so anyone know where I can get one?

And if you want a white and black pleco you could go for a zebra, but those are expensive or you could check out the flash pleco it stays small like 5-6' and its inexpensive.

image-511621509.jpg

Heres a pic of one

Ya I've seen zebras selling for $400. The flash does look nice but I like the royal better.

Not sure if this was mentioned have you tried somethingsphishy.com? Prices are pretty decent. I don't like the fact that you can't "talk" to anyone. Everything is done through email.

Maybe it's just me but I like to have conversation with someone unless I have questions, instead of waiting for a email response which could take days with some company's.

Not sure if this was mentioned have you tried somethingsphishy.com? Prices are pretty decent. I don't like the fact that you can't "talk" to anyone. Everything is done through email.

Maybe it's just me but I like to have conversation with someone unless I have questions, instead of waiting for a email response which could take days with some company's.

I made a thread about this site and responses were they were terrible and had bad stock.

Back
Top Bottom