lab chasing zebra

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bmg07

Aquarium Advice Freak
well ive got a 75 gal african cichlid tank. and my yellow lab has been chasing my red zebra in circles over and over. is this because of territory issues or what.the yellow lab is slightly bigger than the red zebra.

chasing isnt a big deal.. if you see them lip locking, then you have a problem. Might try shifting some of the rocks around to see if it may be a territorial issue, but it may just be them having fun with each other. If they were both the same species, id say it was a female, chasing a male to fertilize eggs... who knows, maybe you'll have some yellow zebras and red labs soon?

lol that would be cool. i just saw them doing this and got worried .im just a lil paranoid i guess lol.after further inspection there not really doing anymore so i guess im good

mine do wierd things from time to time... sometimes i wonder how theyre all still alive. i went to feed them yesterday and one of my venustus actually jumped completely out of the water

Back
Top Bottom