Labidochromis chisumulae

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

erikmoseley

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have 4 of these for about 8 month and all 4 are still pearly white and not turned blue. A couple get very dark barring when fighting but no blue. And they're about 2.5 inch. Does that mean I somehow got 4 ladies? At lfs I saw one much smaller coloring up?! Wanna know if I should go get him!

Went to get him and a couple other ones to add to my four and the guy dropped him on the floor and he was upside down when he put him in container so I didn't get him. He tossed him back in tank and he was swimming and chasing everyone in 15 minutes but didn't wanna risk it with the stress off adding him and transport.

I broke the unwritten rule and now added some Victorians in w malawis. Parachromis chromogynos.

Paralabidochromis? Parachromis is a genus of Central American cichlids.

I had an adult pair of these and lost them a couple of months ago when I moved them into their permanent home, a 55 with just a few giant danios as dithers. I have no idea why I couldn't keep them alive. They are beautiful fish, I hope you have better luck with them than I did.

That's what I meant. Thanks. I hope they'll do well. They're In w mbuna now. Small groups of hongi, saulosi, lab chisumulae, and Polit. I have a larger yell lab in there and he is suddenly terrorizing all the mbuna but leaving the chromogynos alone. He may get moved soon. I'm ok w claiming territory but he's going from one end to the other chasing everyone he sees.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom