Lauren's RR94!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lauren_88

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I started my first marine tank about 8 weeks ago now. Started with 9kg fully cured LR, V2 120 skimmer, standard pumps, nano powerhead, rowaphos, carbon and heater.

image-1620372309.jpg

image-328419500.jpg

Chamber 2 soon to be replaced with LR rubble.

Bought ready mixed SW from LFS and added it to the tank. Then 4 weeks later I added my first livestock:
2 common clowns

image-2468192891.jpg

image-1099280610.jpg

A week later I added my CUC. 3 hermit crabs and 2 snails.

2 weeks later I added my yellow watchman goby who spends all his time under a rock hehe!

image-1822429624.jpg

And yesterday I added a fairy wrasse and hairy mushroom coral :)

image-1832028413.jpg

image-1167193774.jpg

Not adding anymore fish now only coral. Maybe will add one more fish in a few months depending on how my tank is going but I think 4 fish is a good number for a small tank with lots of coral I hope. Any suggestions on other coral I can add next remembering that my tank is white a new setup.

Water params:
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 5
Salinity 1.023
Ph 8-8.1
Temp 25-26

Looks great! I like all of your fish! Especially the Yellow Watchman Goby, he is very cool!

Quick question regarding my new purchase (hairy mushroom coral) do I need to feed it? My LFS said that is uses photosynthesis but we all know that LFS are less than reliable most if the time lol
:)

Mushrooms will get all they need from the light and the water column. :)

Tank is looking good, great new fish btw!

Very nice piece! What is it called again? It looks great in the tank! It looks very healthy also!(y)

It is called yellow polyps. Only cost 'me £14 so very happy :)

So latest addition to my tank. Some pulsing xenia. Been in 48 hours now and has been pulsing away :)

image-3394235885.jpg

Back
Top Bottom