Least favorite fish.. why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Choonchiesback said:
Very much agree with you! I think peacock bass should be added to the list and blue channel cats.

My least favorite would have to be hatchet fish. They just freak me out.

They sell most of those at a lfs around where I live their babies of course but are in only a 100 gallon poor things people have no idea the tank size they need for these

Kainen said:
Khuli loaches, looked cool but always hides i never see it unless i move everything trying to find it

if they feel safe (larger groups) they come out more in my experience

at one point I had 7 In my 60g hex and at least 1 was out at a time all day.. and right away in the morning before I turned the lights on all of them would be out doing their little dance

Khuli loaches, looked cool but always hides i never see it unless i move everything trying to find it
Do you only have 1? If you have the room in your tank to allow at least 4 more, you will see them a lot! They are not schoolers but do cluster together when they rest and they also chase eachother around the tank. Every evening mine (I have 5) race across the length of the tank and up and down the corners (all along the front where I can see them!) As long as no one runs or jumps on the floor in the living room, they will not hide. So fun! And so cool looking ;)

Ugh, plecos. They are always pooping and I see long strings of poop every where and all over my filter intake.

Ibrahim said:
Ugh, plecos. They are always pooping and I see long strings of poop every where and all over my filter intake.

Hey! That's just common ones any other pleco doesn't do that because only my commons. I really like them but I don't like ballon mollys,silver dollars and common goldfish.

Aww, kuhlis are my favorite fish!! But I hate plecos and other big catfish. They are so ugly. I also don't like common goldfish because they ate too common and boring silver dollars are just odd looking, and pretty much all tetras that hardly have any color because they are BOORRING.

Fishie said:
Hey! That's just common ones any other pleco doesn't do that because only my commons. I really like them but I don't like

lol That explains why since that's the only kind I have had. I'm a FW noob so I don't really know much but the basics lol

Ibrahim said:
lol That explains why since that's the only kind I have had. I'm a FW noob so I don't really know much but the basics lol

Oh lol I got a couple bristlenose plecos and I'm like yay their poop isn't big! ...

+1 on the Kuhli loaches. I bought 3 and they literally live inside the fake tree in the middle of our tank. They actually go underneath and into the hole in the bottom that was left from manufacturing. After NEVER seeing the until I moved the decoration, I came to the forums and found the advice about keeping at least 6. Well, I bought 3 more and now they all live in the decoration. Useless fish, adding to my bio load without actually ever being seen! I'm a little bitter about these loaches :)

Midnighttang said:
+1 on the Kuhli loaches. I bought 3 and they literally live inside the fake tree in the middle of our tank. They actually go underneath and into the hole in the bottom that was left from manufacturing. After NEVER seeing the until I moved the decoration, I came to the forums and found the advice about keeping at least 6. Well, I bought 3 more and now they all live in the decoration. Useless fish, adding to my bio load without actually ever being seen! I'm a little bitter about these loaches :)

Actually, they really dont add much to your bioload at all. But i see where your coming from

Back
Top Bottom