LED lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't see the full page of those last ones. The 165 watter is basically the fixture I'm telling you to buy. One thing I can tell you- you should get the whole thought of lighting a 90 gallon reef tank for 50 bucks out of your mind. Those Taotronics fixtures are dirt cheap considering the prices of all the other (effective) LED fixtures out there.

I can't see the full page of those last ones. The 165 watter is basically the fixture I'm telling you to buy. One thing I can tell you- you should get the whole thought of lighting a 90 gallon reef tank for 50 bucks out of your mind. Those Taotronics fixtures are dirt cheap considering the prices of all the other (effective) LED fixtures out there.

I was thinking about getting two of those

The 165 watt looks good, but i dont see any specs on it, for 50, its most likely to good to be true. If you found more info on them though, id be curious to read it.

The taos are probably the best, and cheapest way to go.
Im using a similar fixture and if i were to do it again i would have used the taos.

The 165 watt looks good, but i dont see any specs on it, for 50, its most likely to good to be true. If you found more info on them though, id be curious to read it.

Im using a similar fixture and if i were to do it again i would have used the taos.

The Tao is the last one?

It looks to be an auction. It says "current bid". I doubt they are selling for that.

Should I get the 165w or the flood light looking one

Neither IMO, Get the Taotronics I linked in the beginning. the flood light will not support corals @ 20 watts.

Leds

What are some nice and cheap LEDs for a FOWLR 90 gallon tank?

Back
Top Bottom