Lesson Learned...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Thumper828

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Never, ever make adjustments to your needle valve while the co2 is off and you got to work the next day.....I came home to a tank full of floating fish. I only lost one but it could have been worse...

Amen to that. Mine was less severe. I made "slight" adjustments to it, observed it for a while then went downstairs for dinner. Came back upstairs and the fish were gasping at the surface. Even the Amano was swimming near the top. The ceramic diffuser looked like an air stone on steroids. DC was bright yellow. I shut off the solenoid and did a huge water change. That was months ago and have not touched it since.
I guess do adjustments on a day you will be around and do them early in the day.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Dude. . Feel you.. I just totally left it on for a week...lost a beautiful betta and blinded a barb..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I thought I had lost a bunch man,..they wasn't moving,..at all.. it was a eerie for sure. I toned it down quite a bit..I'll have to wait to the weekend to dial it back in, probably,...hope everything will be all right..I went on that aqadviser sight..I didn't realize I had acquired so many fish...

You know around here, I am kinda the rough, redneck country boy who will out work, out shoot, out ride, out do anybody,...but loosing a fish just hurts my feelings.....

Hahah... you just loved it too hard.. it happens man.. learn and move on.. i added 2 juvie female apistos and they beat the crap out of my older female, I've had her for almost a year, i feel really bad about it..

Hahah... you just loved it too hard.. it happens man.. learn and move on.. i added 2 juvie female apistos and they beat the crap out of my older female, I've had her for almost a year, i feel really bad about it..

Dang man, I feel you on that,..I know sometimes you just loose a fish..but I'm awful bad to beat myself up if its something I done...like tweak the co2 when I want be around:banghead:......

http://www.aqadvisor.com/AquStockIm...:200909300008:,5:200909300144:,5:200909300161:

-1 Rasbora...

Back
Top Bottom