Let's get your blood boiling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I mean, to me at least, common sense would tell you if the fish can not even turn around in the tank then you need a bigger tank.

Wow....poor thing!

I admit that I am new to this. I'm trying my best to learn! But gosh darn it, I know good and well that's not right. Its simple common sense!!!

Poor fella :( wish people would realize re-homing fish isn't that difficult. The mentality people have about fish as pets infuriates me. They're no different than you or I! He's a life, a living creature that comes in smaller packaging. No reason to write them off as anything less simply because they're fish. Neglect/abuse is WRONG be it mammal or fish!

Even worse there's a 30 gallon tank in my local Chinese noodle take-out place where I live and they have 5 Koi (all about 8"!) in this tank. Also on Youtube there is a guy who has about a 20 gallon tank & there must be 30 fish in it! And he keeps telling everyone they're fine!

Painterroy said:
Even worse there's a 30 gallon tank in my local Chinese noodle take-out place where I live and they have 5 Koi (all about 8"!) in this tank. Also on Youtube there is a guy who has about a 20 gallon tank & there must be 30 fish in it! And he keeps telling everyone they're fine!

The just fine mentality is just idiotic. Just because you can ingest small amounts of poison does not mean you should. I found a book of tickets online recently labeled "jackass tickets" I need to go get a book and start going to peoples houses and start citing them....

I hate seeing this! Some people are so dumb! This is the bad side of our hobby :(

There is an office building near me that has koi in the bathtub!!!!! Not only are they kept in dirty water but there is a metal stand in the water also! Jerks like that and the Craigslist guy don't need pets.

Back
Top Bottom