Let's see who get's the reference.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Phranque

Aquarium Advice Addict
I scored a pretty good haul of stuff for my nano reef from a local guy who's wife is in the Air Force. She just got orders to move, and they are having to tear down their 125g reef.....

One of the things I got was an Ocellaris clown, and my #1 stipulation to my wife was that it absolutely will NOT be named Nemo!!!!
One thing the guy warned me about was that whenever he put his hand in the tank, the clown would come out of nowhere and attack him.... OK, how bad can this be?? Earlier today I had my hand in the tank rearranging a few corals, and this thing rushes up to my hand and bites the hell out of me :blink: My hand jerked out of the tank so fast before I even realized what happened.... It didn't really hurt, but his mouth is big enough that it can grab a fold of skin and pinch down.
I called my wife out to watch, stuck my hand back in the tank, and bam, bam, bam, bam.... this thing is going berserk on my hand. After my wife pulls herself off the floor from laughing so hard, she say's "I've got a name....."

Pennywise

Hahaha, awesome. Pennywise the clown from It. One of my favorite books! I'm a huge Stephen King fan. Good luck keeping your fingers with that little guy!

Cool name but I was thinking the band pennywise ukno "**** authority" and all that other mother jazz, cool non the less. I've never had this issue, but I've never had a clown host anything but a piece of rock! Its just nature I guess, if it doesn't hurt let it be, at least she's doing some type of action!

Back
Top Bottom