Lets see your other pets!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
GuppyLover said:
:O I have a pet chipmunk! I am not aloooone!!!!:ROFLMAO::dance:

I would love to see pics oh him/ her! :)

JBsDad, It always makes me feel better to hear about others who have had success releasing squirrels so thanks for letting me know!!

Reiner
I will posted new pics either when I get home today or tomorrow. How old is your squirrel? Chester is seven months.

Homedog98
Haha! My Chester Wester is in a cage in my room.

GuppyLover said:
Reiner
I will posted new pics either when I get home today or tomorrow. How old is your squirrel? Chester is seven months.

Louis is 7 or 8 months old now. How did you end up with Chester?

Reiner said:
Louis is 7 or 8 months old now. How did you end up with Chester?

My boxer puppy got him when he was a few weeks old. A fish and game lady came out to evaluate him and he is to friendly to release and he is a bit slow minded so he wouldn't be able to forage for food so I have permit for him

Glen-cowling said:
He is funny he's an African grey and he talks all the time 

Ive always wanted a talking bird lol. My sister wants to get a macaw so we can teach It to talk.

GuppyLover said:
Ive always wanted a talking bird lol. My sister wants to get a macaw so we can teach It to talk.

They are great they pick up every word and noise mine even calls the cat over and then chats away like the cat knows what he is saying

Glen-cowling said:
They are great they pick up every word and noise mine even calls the cat over and then chats away like the cat knows what he is saying

That is awesome! You should video tape.its and put its one youtube, it would get.like a billion hits lol.

I second the video suggestion :lol:

Here is my cat... thinking I'm not paying attention.
img_1331904_0_829e235726ac33ee20f43f97089ab915.jpg

And looking guilty.
img_1331904_1_eefe20320d4187cfb50dc98bfe2468ab.jpg

Aren't even any fish yet lol

Nice cat it's going to love it when you get fish here's mine bringing home presents not that I let it in until she took it back 

Attachments

• image-1745109391.jpg
    image-1745109391.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 55
i love your ferrets mommytron i miss mine when we had lizards she burnt herself badly on the heat lamp and passed away a week later we miss her alot RIP Gizmo

here is our pit bull,
"OBI" WAN KENOBI
He was a rescue, so he probably isn't full bred. But he is the sweetest pup ever!

Attachments

• DSC00108.jpg
    DSC00108.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC00769.jpg
    DSC00769.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 71
Back
Top Bottom