Let's see your shrimp!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you have a large colony? If so would you sell some and feel comfortable shipping? I'v been looking for some of those.

I think there are 10 in the tank right now. Hoping to see some shrimplets soon. You aren't too far from me so shipping wouldn't be an issue.

Blue rili :smitten:

img_3160170_0_a71e4a4479bd9b3fb43f8786144fc42c.jpg

A couple of pic's off my smallest vampire shrimp 1423940282505.jpg1423940305676.jpg

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

I've never kept shrimp that large...what are their personalities like?

Peaceful, they don't bother anything in the tank. My largest one is shy but my other is always out and about. I love keeping them I find them really interesting.

55 gallon elephant nose tank.
16 gallon vampire shrimp and snails

One of my red cherries looking like a giant with a dwarf rasbora

img_3162377_0_c7f3a1c7b57f72b2e35712af625eabf6.jpg

Awesome! I plan on getting chili rasboras later this week (lfs has them coming in) for my yellow tank. I feel like the red will contrast the yellows nicely :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Awesome! I plan on getting chili rasboras later this week (lfs has them coming in) for my yellow tank. I feel like the red will contrast the yellows nicely :)

Oh definitely a good color combination! I have 2 or 3 berried yellows, looking forward to some babies soon.

Do you have floating plants in with your shrimp? I have pennywort in both my yellow and red tanks, shrimp seem to absolutely love it.

The red with the dwarf is in there temporarily. I got bold-or crazy-and decided to give green neon shrimp a try, hopefully they'll be here next week.

Nice!!! The green look awesome!!
I have a bunch of hornwort floating around and some moss in the yellow and then in my RCS I have moss and water wisteria floating. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Oh definitely a good color combination! I have 2 or 3 berried yellows, looking forward to some babies soon.

Do you have floating plants in with your shrimp? I have pennywort in both my yellow and red tanks, shrimp seem to absolutely love it.

The red with the dwarf is in there temporarily. I got bold-or crazy-and decided to give green neon shrimp a try, hopefully they'll be here next week.

Would love to see the neon green shrimp. Please post pics asap when you get them!!!

I wish I had a better quality pic but this one is from mixing carbon rili and blue dream neos:

img_3178337_0_889292dd2f1ef82d1c5e982b848a9c92.jpg

Back
Top Bottom