Lets Talk food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok gotcha .i have a discus book that had a fish recipe that had the tablets on the list so i figured it would be ok for saltwater. My boss takes some so I'll find out if it's 100% pure spirulina or if it has other stuff in it. Thanks x

A shot glass seems like a lot of food?

Well, I only wanted them filled up about 1/4 of the way but someone else filled them while I was watching my new tank mates. they ended up getting filled up at least half way, so I will have to cut them into at least 1/4's or so. Yep Swiftler, they are the tiny plastic shot glasses I got them from Gorden Food Supply. I think they are about 1/2 oz. when there filled.

Anyone use imitation crab meat in their food setup? Found a 2lb package of frozen ingredients for $3.99 at the grocery store. Had clam, white fish, octopus, shrimp, and imitation crab meat. Just wondering if I should remove the imitation crab meat. I know i should, just being lazy i guess.

Where is the best place y'all buy everything? Fish markets? Trying to think of where I can get this.

What do you do for your veggies?
Do you add some seaweed to the mix?
Just thinking about those plant eaters that are out there

I got mine at martins, we have a really big one around us that distributes to all the others around my area. they seemed to have the best selection for my area. I wish we had some nice Markets tho.

Back
Top Bottom