LF/FT Plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Purrbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
I am looking for the following plants:

Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)
Rotala Rotundifolia (any variant except "Green" which I already have)

I have the following plants available for trade:

Dwarf Sag - lots
Anubias Nana - 1 cutting
Anubias Nana Petite - 1 to 3 cuttings
Micranthemum Umbrosum (Baby Tears) - lots

I may also be able to provide a small quantity of any of the other plants listed in my sig. The majority of the plants listed in my 2.5 Gallon tank need High Light, but the plants listed in the 5 Gallon are doing quite well in Low - Medium Light. If you have some of the plants that I'm looking for (especially the Marsilea Minuta) and you aren't interested in any of mine, I would also be willing to negotiate a price.

Well I've got one trade set up, so here are the revised lists.

I am looking for the following plants:

Marsilea Minuta (Clover)
Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass)

I have the following plants available for trade:

Dwarf Sag - lots
Anubias Nana - 1 cutting

If I can't find anyone who has the remaining plants that I am looking for, I'd still like to find a new home for the Dwarf Sag and Anubias Nana. Those who have the plants that I'm looking for will get first priority, but go ahead and let me know if you'd be interested and don't have plants to trade.

Remaining plants have been claimed unless a trade can be arranged.

All plants are officially gone.

Still interested in finding some Marsilea Minuta (Clover) and Eleocharis Parvulus (Dwarf Hairgrass).

Purrbox, Thanks so much. The plants are simply gorgeous! I advise anyone to trade with you. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom