LFS in Philly area

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ThangaMean

Aquarium Advice Activist
I'm looking to buy orandas. Does anyone knows good LFS around Philly/kop are?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Unfortunately, fancy goldfish selection in and around the Philly area is pretty limited. Lots of chain stores but over the past 18mths, they appear to have cut their goldfish supply down to almost nothing. The Hidden Reef, the Fish Factory or Natural Pets Plus (used to be Captain Nemos) occasionally have fancies but I would suggest calling and asking first. The Reef and the Factory will special order fish as well. Limekiln Pond and Gardens does have quite an array of goldfish but call for their winter hours and ask what they may have as their summer stock is much larger than midwinter when it's zero outside. Occasionally, you may see a few breeders advertising on CL (such as myself) but wen Goldie's are not my preference. There was a great private breeder in Bristol/Bensalem area that imported his own fish but I suspect he may be out of business. And there are auctions/eBay if you don't mind buying online! Let me know if you have further questions!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Thanks a lot for your response, I'll check out these options.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom