LFS Recommendation: Norfolk, VA Beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dimdem

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I hope that this kind of question is okay. I would have asked in a regional forum but my region isn't covered. I'm in Norfolk VA and just setting up my first tank. My equipment, most of which was a Xmas present, came from PetSmart. I was in the store today and didn't see the types of fish I want---blue rams and cherry barbs---although I didn't have much time to look. I also don't take for granted that PS is a great place to buy fish. So if there is a great place to go in the Hampton Roads area, I hope someone will let me know. Thanks.

Hmmmm, usually we do put this in the regional forum, but I will move this to General to see if anyone can help out.

Animal Jungle in chesapeake is probably the best in the area. It's off of holland road i believe.

I'm in yorktown so i know a little more about the peninsula than the southside. If you care to come to this side of the water then, Tonya's on mercury blvd in hampton is good as is petworld on the other end of mercury. In newport news, the petworld on warrick blvd (near denbeigh blvd) is my favorite as far as fish selection.

There is also a petworld on j clyde morris blvd in newport news and a petsmart on jefferson near patrick henry mall.

Back
Top Bottom